Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.reflectivebooks.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When contacting us, ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, etc. Any other information sent to us should a visitor decide to do so via direct email, or other details to help you with your experience.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your personal information with third parties. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Contently Website and service. We currently use Google Analytics (traffic analysis, SEO optimization), The Newsletter Plugin (mailing list management) and Ninja Forms (contact form builder).
We listed below what data these third parties extract exactly. Feel free to check out their own Privacy Policies to find out more.
– Google Analytics: anonymous (ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date), pseudonymous (IP address).
How long we retain your data
All data supplied by our clients is bound by our Terms of Service.
What rights you have over your data
Subject to our Terms of Service you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
As part of our strict confidentiality policy we never share your data with any 3rd party. All data supplied by our clients is bound by our Terms of Service.
Your contact information
In some areas of our Websites, we request or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
How we protect your data
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In case of a data breach, our system administrators will go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user. We will create a fresh backup, scan the site for malware and attempt to identify the breach, removing any associated code and means of access. Subsequently we will look at preventative measures that will prevent a similar breach from happening again, and take action where possible.
What third parties we receive data from
- Google Analytics — Visitor statistics, we do not track personally identifiable information.
- Youtube — Embedded Videos, may track your usage when you play a video.
- Intercom — “Intercom shows you who is using your product or website and makes it easy to personally communicate with them through targeted content, behavior-driven email, in-app, and web messages”.
- Facebook — We use the Facebook retargeting pixel as a part of our marketing efforts.
- Twitter — We use the Twitter retargeting pixel as a part of our marketing efforts.
- Linkedin — We use the Linkedin retargeting pixel as a part of our marketing efforts.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Disclosures are only made for legal or regulatory disclosure requirements and are subject to our Terms of Service.